a concise british alphabet

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Imagenes...

OK, my first attempt at uploading images follows..brace yourselves!!
I´ve picked a random few..photos of people and more sights shall soon follow!





Wednesday, 1st March - The first day of the month of ´Fallas´ ... flags flying proud on the Calle de Correntes - a main road that passes my house..










The mercadona...provider of warm bread, 75 cent red wine, and large bags of haribo-like jellies in worryingly imaginative shapes!











A torre figure..one of many encountered along the way on our motorway journey to Madrid..





Now I´ve succeeded in clearing this first technological hurdle...I´ve got to run off to class! But since I´ve located the artschool computer rooms..a lot of geekified-computer devotion is bound to follow!
Love, han xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home